Image Credits: Aidan Meyer

Player: RaneyDay
Date of Birth: September 1, 1977
Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'7"
Characters:

54 Posts
3 Threads

Justine Carter is the county Sheriff, and has been for the past 11 years. She's been in law enforcement since she graduated high school. One might argue she's been in law enforcement since she was a child, as her father, Kevin Carter, was Sheriff before her. She is known as a no-nonsense, practical and involved member of the community who is both passionate about her job and good at it. She's also known as being a skilled outdoorswoman. She rarely has time for full out camping, but she often hikes, kayaks, or fishes. 

Connections

TBD!

Ongoing Plots

TBD!

Looking for

For me, roleplaying is a chance to be in the book or the movie, so I'm looking for just about any scene that would make it into either. Investigation RP is some of my very favorite...I love chasing the leads, asking the right questions, and ultimately unraveling the mystery. Justine herself isn't necessarily going to jump to occult answers as she's a firm believer in concrete evidence and logical progressions of events, but...that doesn't mean she won't eventually alter her world view if it becomes impossible to do anything else. 

My Threads

Shiny!

Player: Featherstone
Date of Birth: 11th June 1989
Height: 5'5
Plotter: LINK
Characters:

66 Posts
4 Threads

Nice to see another local! I believe the town's Sheriff and the town's journalist would know each other, somehow. I can't say I have a scene ready for them, but I suggest they'd talk to each other if they met? I'm available for pretty much any idea.

Characters:

54 Posts
3 Threads

(09-02-2017, 04:01 PM)Erika Laing Wrote: Nice to see another local! I believe the town's Sheriff and the town's journalist would know each other, somehow. I can't say I have a scene ready for them, but I suggest they'd talk to each other if they met? I'm available for pretty much any idea.

Totally down for that! Maybe Erika could come asking Justine for quotes on the new drug?
Shiny!

Player: Featherstone
Date of Birth: 11th June 1989
Height: 5'5
Characters:

66 Posts
4 Threads

Excellent! Can we set the scene before the murder? So Justine won't be ridiculously busy with that? I think - maybe a small amount of the drug has just been confiscated and the Sheriff totally deserves an interview about that. Smile If it's fine for you, I'll write you in private with the details of what you'd know; then you'll decide what to tell to the press.

Also, I'll let you choose the tone of their connection - they could be quite formal, knowing each other just for work; or more friendly, having common relations, family friends and the like. What do you think?
Someone please finish what I started
I tried my best, but my best was half-hearted. - Will Butler

Characters:

54 Posts
3 Threads

Let's do it! But go with something more friendly. I feel like Justine is usually firm but fair, releasing details when she can, calmly and politely explaining why she can't when she can't.

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters: Steele

12 Posts
1 Threads

Psst hey hi there's a Very British Pub meeting I hear. Are you more into early mornings or something way past noon, so I know when Steele should go get a little something something? This would be the day the body has been found.

Characters:

54 Posts
3 Threads

(09-07-2017, 07:40 PM)Boot Wrote: Psst hey hi there's a Very British Pub meeting I hear. Are you more into early mornings or something way past noon, so I know when Steele should go get a little something something? This would be the day the body has been found.

Let's do way past noon! You wanna set up the thread or you want me to?

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters: Steele

12 Posts
1 Threads

I can start, I assume Steele got there first and does his Steele-y things! Featherstone was going to create the pub, so I'll wait a bit until a description of it has been written down.
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Height:
Plotter:

153 Posts
30 Threads

(09-08-2017, 12:56 PM)Boot Wrote: I can start, I assume Steele got there first and does his Steele-y things! Featherstone was going to create the pub, so I'll wait a bit until a description of it has been written down.

The barkeep isn't ready yet, however I'm starting a scene with Erika, there, and I'll include a description.
Just my lucky day

Image Credits:

Player: BOOT
Date of Birth: April 10th, 1986
Pronouns: He
Height: 5'11"/180cm
Characters:

41 Posts
3 Threads

Got you the thread!