Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters:

85 Posts
85 Threads

The Toronto Blue Jays recalled catcher Erik Kratz from the Triple-A Buffalo Bisons on Tuesday night. Kratz is taking the roster spot of Cole Gillespie, who was placed on disabled list after aggravating an oblique injury in batting practice on Monday. Kratz has appeared in 30 games this season for Toronto, hitting .221 with three homers and 10 RBI. NFL Jerseys Cheap . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile. Sale Nike NFL Jerseys From China .com) - The collective hearts of Chicago Bulls fans sank on Friday night when Derrick Rose went down with a leg injury against the Cleveland Cavaliers. http://www.cheapnflnikejerseyschina.com/ . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. China NFL Jerseys . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap .Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders.KEARNS, Utah -- South Koreas Lee Sang-hwa broke the world record in the womens 500 metres for the second straight day and third time in eight days, finishing in 36.36 seconds Saturday in a World Cup speedskating meet at the Utah Olympic Oval. The 24-year-old defending Olympic champion broke her own record last Saturday in Calgary, Alberta, with a run of 36.74 and topped it again Friday in Kearns with a 36.57. Lee declined to take to the media after the race. Heather Richardson was second in a U.S.-record 36.90. Olga Fatkulina followed in a Russian-record 37.13. American Shani Davis won the mens 1,000 a day after taking the 1,500. The two-time Olympic champion finished in 1:06.02 in the 1,000. "I know I dont have a lot of my speed yet, but doing a 24.6 lap is really good considering my condition," Davis said. "I just look to improve from this race." The Netherlands Kjeld Nuis followed in 1:007.dddddddddddd02, and American Brian Hansen was third in 1:07.03. Davis won in front of his family and friends. "Its always such a great feeling to be able to compete against the world at your best, and do your best, on home soil," he said. The Netherlands Ireen Wust won the womens 1,500 in a national-record 1:52.08. Brittany Bowe was second in a U.S.-record 1:52.4, and Richardson followed in a personal-best 1:52.55 "It felt great," Bowe said. "I couldnt be happier on the podium with my teammate, as well. Thats just icing on the cake." The Netherlands won the mens team pursuit in a world record 3:35.60. Jan Blokhuijsen, Koen Verweij and Sven Kramer broke the mark of 3:37.17 that they set last weekend in Calgary. Davis, Hansen and teammate Jonathan Kuck finished second in 3:37.22, and South Koreas Lee Seung-hoon, Kim Cheol-min and Joo Hyong-Jun followed in 3:37.51. ' ' '