Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters:

85 Posts
85 Threads

Gareth Southgate confirmed that Wayne Rooney will captain England against Malta in a World Cup qualifier on Saturday while Theo Walcott will make his first start since last October. Walcott has been in superb form for Arsenal so far this season, scoring five goals in eight appearances, having drafted in assistance from a personal fitness coach and sports psychologist to help rediscover his best form.Interim boss Southgate, who took the reins last week after Sam Allardyces departure, backed Walcott to shine at Wembley Stadium and Sky sources understand Rooney will play in midfield in the World Cup Group F qualifier. Wayne Rooney will start against Malta and continue to captain England Wayne will start, but no, I cant [give any more information], Southgate said. I know everyone is keen to know the team early.The players are aware of the team and Im sure it will leak out - I know thats what happens - but I dont see the point in giving the opposition the advantage of knowing our team. I think Wayne will bring his ability to control games, and his experience. England v Malta preview Gareth Southgate starts the first of his initial four-game reign as England manager I was told I had to bring someone whos starting [to the press conference]. Its a giveaway that Theo is here and, yes, he will start tomorrow, and its a good moment for him.Hes in superb form for his club and, as an international manager, its your idea to have players who are playing well.Hes maturing well as a player and he should feel confident because everything Ive seen with his club suggests that will continue. Walcott has scored five goals in eight appearances for Arsenal so far this term Walcott, who has only made three starts for England in the last three years, insists that his return to good form is down to himself despite the extra help, and the team has been working hard to do well for Southgate in his first game.Football is going well at this moment in time, Walcott said. We know how it all can change, but I dont want this frame of mind to stop, to be honest. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Im working tremendously hard and I just want to be better. It just comes down to really hard work; things that add up in the week that you dont have to think much about come match-day, because you know youve done everything.[The extra help] would help, obviously, but it comes down to myself and how determined I am to do it, and continue doing it. It can be easy to take your foot of the gas slightly when things are going well, but Ive been around the game for a long time and I dont want that to happen at all.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: England v Malta preview Jagielka out of England squad Where should Rooney play? Wenger cools England talk Zapatillas Nike Baratas Online China . I wondered how NHL coaches would feel about a playoff schedule that allowed them to open a best-of-seven series on the road, which many claim to favour, yet still gave them the precious home-ice edge for a seventh game. Zapatillas Nike Baratas Online . PAUL, Minn. http://www.zapatillasbaratasnike.es/. Scotlands Greg Laidlaw made one of two penalty kicks and all three conversions, and Stuart Hogg added a try in the second half. "The most important thing to come out of the game is that we did not get scored against," Laidlaw said. Ofertas Zapatillas Nike Outlet . The No. 23 seed at the first Grand Slam event of the tennis season has worked out all the details, from his training regime right down to where hes going to eat dinner. Comprar Zapatillas Nike Rebajas .I get texts: Do you know Drake? Have you met Drake? He sits there every night, he hears me cuss out the referees every night, Casey said, laughing. BROOKLYN, Mich. -- Jimmie Johnson finally won a NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Michigan International Speedway. The six-time series champion won Sunday for the first time in 25 Cup starts at MIS, outlasting pole winner Kevin Harvick by 1.214 seconds. It was Johnsons third victory in four races -- and the fifth in a row for Chevrolet and Hendrick Motorsports. Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr. also have won for Chevy and Hendrick during the streak that doesnt count Jamie McMurrays win for Chevy in the Sprint All-Star race last month. Brad Keselowski finished third Sunday after two straight runner-up showings at Dover and Pocono. Paul Menard was fourth, followed by Kasey Kahne, Gordon and Earnhardt in the 400-mile, 200-lap race. Johnson had finished in the top five four times previously at Michigan, including a second-place showing in August 2011. He lost in August 2012 when his engine faltered with six laps remaining. Johnson led after 164 laps Sunday before stopping to pit and giving up the lead. He was back in front with about 10 laps to go following a cycle of pit stops by otherr drivers, and the No.dddddddddddd 48 Chevy led by a comfortable margin down the stretch. Hendrick had four drivers in the top seven. Johnson is trying for his seventh Cup title, which would tie the mark shared by Richard Petty and the late Dale Earnhardt. This was his 69th career victory, and hes the first driver with three wins in 2014. There are now only four tracks on the current schedule where Johnson has never won -- Kentucky, Watkins Glen, Chicagoland and Homestead-Miami. Its the third time Hendrick has won five straight races. The team accomplished the feat twice in 2007, including a six-race streak. Gordons sixth-place finish was enough to keep him atop the points race, with Johnson moving up two spots to second. Ford had won the last three Cup races at Michigan, with Joey Logano prevailing last August and Greg Biffle winning twice before that. Keselowski couldnt extend that streak, and Logano finished ninth. It was a rough day for Roush Fenway Racing, which has a record 13 Cup victories at Michigan. Biffle finished 20th and Carl Edwards was 23rd. ' ' '