Player: Featherstone
Date of Birth: 11th June 1989
Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'5
Plotter: LINK
Characters:

57 Posts
4 Threads

The town's journalist; the one writing about the yearly clam festival and the gruesome accident of the cat who crossed the road. She's got also a passion for urban legends and strange stories, which she's often collecting from anyone willing to share; she claims she's writing a book about them, although, as far as one can tell, she never produced anything longer than a blog post.

Connections

She practically knows everyone in town (well, except for freshmen, but that can be fixed); she'd in friendly terms with most people, except for those who find her a nosy annoyance.

Ongoing Plots

None yet, but likely to get involved into anything.

Looking for

Hopefully, future events will give Erika the chance to show some hidden depth. At any rate, she's an outgoing type who'd talk to anyone, so finding an excuse to plot with her isn't hard. Feel free to suggest personal connections of any kind!

My Threads

Ongoing

A Day in the Life | The Very British Pub | Joshua Flynn, Mr. Willis

Completed

The Fourth Branch | Sheriff's Office | Justine Carter

Someone please finish what I started
I tried my best, but my best was half-hearted. - Will Butler
slippery puppy

Image Credits: Mistery08

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Height:
Plotter:
Characters: Alix Hayes

6 Posts
3 Threads

Come interview the new doctor sometime. In smallish towns, a new medical resident (when they probably don't get a new one every year due to the size of the hospital and the fact people do have to choose to go there) is probably big news!
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Height:
Plotter:

138 Posts
29 Threads

I have some idea, actually! You said she deals with emergencies, right? What if she stumbles on a rather odd case? It'd be connected to the Gateway plot, for reference. Erika would join a bit later, and you'd have something more to talk about.
slippery puppy

Image Credits: Mistery08

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Height:
Plotter:
Characters: Alix Hayes

6 Posts
3 Threads

Yep, she's in the emergency department! Internal medicine specialized rather than surgery, but residents have to take what they get for the most part. Smile That sounds fantastic!
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Height:
Plotter:

138 Posts
29 Threads

Perfect! I'll start a scene as soon as I can!