Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

151 Posts
31 Threads

lexie

The drive was a short one, the walk however was a bit longer than expected - or you could rather call it "the climb", as Lexie's apartment was at 5th floor and the elevator "temporarily" out of service. Darrel could remember Lexie as a tall girl with short blond hair; the one opening the door had her pixie cut dyed orange - she was surely still Lexie, however. "Hi people! So shady stuff going on? Please come in! Oh, right, I'm Lexie just in case you're wondering". She greeted the strangers as someone who's not unaccustomed to stranger strangers at her door. The house itself was vaguely messy, although not impressively so: standard studentesque housing, that was it. Near the entrance a kitchen, books on the table and dishes laying around to dry - probably hastily washed once guests had been announced. And another girl sitting at the table, but promptly getting up as they all appeared - dark skin, thinly braided hair, swimming in an oversized bright green sweater. "Hey hello!" "This is Tasha" "...Jessica's former friend, yes". "So, fancy a drink? Chips? Dunno, ramen noodles? Or right to the point?"

Image Credits: https://unsplash.com/photos/Vnm4aweBwPA

Player: whiteflash
Date of Birth: 03/04/1992
Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'8
Plotter:
Characters:

20 Posts
1 Threads

"Good to see you again, Lexie. I like the new color. Good to meet you, Tasha, " Darrel replies as he moves to shake each woman's hand. He turns back towards the still-probably-couple. "This is Ericka, and Joshua."

"I could go for either chips or ramen noodles. And... what drinks do you have?" He turns back towards Ericka and Joshua. "Or... would you two rather get right to the point?"
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Height:
Plotter:

151 Posts
31 Threads

lexie

The two girls looked at him, slightly surprised for some reason. Tasha, just for a second, gave her friend a quizzical frown. Lexie took a bag of chips and put it on the table and filled a jug of tap water. "Beer, soda, energy drinks, vodka..." A few colorful bottled appeared on the table as well, all of subpar discount brands. "Wait, does anyone really need ramen? But yeah please have a seat".
Shiny!

Player: Featherstone
Date of Birth: 11th June 1989
Height: 5'5
Plotter: LINK
Characters:

64 Posts
4 Threads

Were they seriously discussing ramen? Almost sure that was a joke, although very little was entirely sure at that point. Ramen noodles were sort of appealing, actually, as was a good gulp of any kind of energy drink. Her head was clearing up a bit, however, and she had her priorities straight. "Nice to meet you and... may I use your toilet? I'm sure everything will be better after that!". As soon as Lexie hinted to show her the way, Erika rushed to the door - it had some humorous posted on the outside, no time to read it, though. Once in, once finding relief from an evening of procrastination, beer and obliviousness, observing the surroundings became amenable once again. The mismatched towels and patiently waiting laundry almost gave her a deja vu of her own life, and what about the image in front of the toilet itself - a pic of Tyrion with a crossbow? Looking around a bit, that'd have been fun, maybe? Although! They were there on a mission, keeping that in mind would've been good too. She washed her hands, dried them on her trousers, headed back now deeply desiring anything caffeinated.