Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters:

3 Posts
1 Threads

Hello!  It's been a while for me since I've been in the RPG world, I'm not sure just how rusty I've become...  But I look forward to the adventure and this site's atmosphere seems exactly my cup of tea!

I've been looking for an excuse to get back into doodling/sketching too, so I may try my hand at capturing a few scenes in illustration - maybe it'll be a habit of one of my characters, who knows.
I'm on an island off the US coast for now, little Maine land off the Mainland, but housing changes as regularly as the tide these days, so who knows whence I'll be writing in the future, and at what hour. 
I don't really have a pronunciation for my 'name', but that's probably fine, since we only ever type it. You can all me anything you like, I don't mind much.  Echo? Ripple? Wake? Nature? Winnifred? I'm more likely to respond to my character's names than my own anyway.

I'd be delighted to answer any questions that come my way, and look forward to meeting all of you and your characters in the game/story! ^_^
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

138 Posts
29 Threads

Hello and welcome, ((o))! However you read that! Smile

I'd love to see any of your sketches, especially if inspired to the game. And to meet your characters, of course, as soon as you have some. ^_^
Happy Story Raven

Image Credits: Free Digital Photos

Player:
Date of Birth:
Height:
Plotter:

9 Posts
1 Threads

Welcome! Look forward to RPing with you!
Imaginary Friend

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters:

3 Posts
1 Threads

Thanks!  ^_^  Still trying to work out which fictional friends to pull out of retirement.  Some of my old favorites might be too similar to some of the existing characters, I'll have to play around with them a little.

As for art, it's nothing fancy, but practice makes for fun and improvement!  I'll have to figure out a filesharing site again - it's been years since I posted anything online, and Imageshack or photobucket or whatever archaic method I was using changed terms of service and dropped all my old work :/
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Height:
Plotter:

138 Posts
29 Threads

I use nickpic.host to upload images. Most hosts now have a very strict policy against forums, unfortunately. :/