Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

138 Posts
29 Threads

I was wondering - given that OOC communication is very helpful for the purposes of RP, and that the site's cbox is a bit... limited, is there another chat, app or whatever that you'd like to use? 

I have a Skype account, and I just download Discord as well. Anyone there? If everyone is using them we could also create a group chat for the forum.
Happy Story Raven

Image Credits: Free Digital Photos

Player:
Date of Birth:
Height:
Plotter:

9 Posts
1 Threads

(09-06-2017, 03:00 PM)featherstone Wrote: I was wondering - given that OOC communication is very helpful for the purposes of RP, and that the site's cbox is a bit... limited, is there another chat, app or whatever that you'd like to use? 

I have a Skype account, and I just download Discord as well. Anyone there? If everyone is using them we could also create a group chat for the forum.

Discord is my jam! My Discord ID is RaneyDay#0676 and a group chat would be fantastic. 
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Height:
Plotter:

138 Posts
29 Threads

(09-06-2017, 03:48 PM)RaneyDay Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 03:00 PM)featherstone Wrote: I was wondering - given that OOC communication is very helpful for the purposes of RP, and that the site's cbox is a bit... limited, is there another chat, app or whatever that you'd like to use? 

Discord is my jam! My Discord ID is RaneyDay#0676 and a group chat would be fantastic. 

Added! Let's see who else is around. The two of us does not count as "group chat". Smile