Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Height:
Plotter:
Characters: Alix Hayes

6 Posts
3 Threads

This post used to be a bunch of setting questions, but I have continuously had problems getting it posted (all on my end!) and have condensed it down to both the shortest post ever due to tiring out from rewriting things over and over and because I can't remember any of the others! I try to ask STs things before improvising or making stuff up; let me know if it's annoying or if there should be things I'm just winging. Smile

Basically, does Sandsbridge have its own hospital? If there is one, what is its trauma level (reference if I've lost everyone at this point) and does it have any particular specialty centers? Essex County has no Level 1 trauma centers as listed in reality; the nearest one would be Beth Israel Deaconess in Boston (or, if you want to use a famous fictional hospital, White Memorial also in Boston).

I would guess based on its stated demographics that much like the rest of the county, if there is a proprietary hospital at all it's probably a Level III, but I didn't want to assume.
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

151 Posts
30 Threads

Hey! As I mentioned in the cbox, not every single detail is established yet. As a general rule, however, unless stated otherwise, Sandsbridge should be fairly typical for its demographics. You know much more than I do about American hospitals, so feel free to describe it as you deem appropriate.

Actually, I'm glad if you can help with subjects I'm not familiar with!

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters:

3 Posts
1 Threads

What do you intend to use the hospital for?

Are you worried that Cthulu's ugly cousin is going to show up and give you an invasive cancer that requires access to a MRI scanner fairly quickly?
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

151 Posts
30 Threads

(08-29-2017, 03:41 PM)Meritania Wrote: What do you intend to use the hospital for?

Are you worried that Cthulu's ugly cousin is going to show up and give you an invasive cancer that requires access to a MRI scanner fairly quickly?

I guess that, more modestly, she needs a job. Wink