Date of Birth:
Pronouns: He/Him
Height:
Plotter:
Characters:

1 Posts
1 Threads

Hello everyone!

I'm Isandhlwahna (ih-sand-dwah-nah).  I've been forum gaming for about a year now, and still feel like a bit of a newb.   I've been having fun so far though!  I tend to like threads with clear goals, and my posts tend to be on the concise side (might be the tabletop gamer in me talking there...).

I live on the US Eastern Seaboard- in Massachusetts, actually.  I check the board every day, but bouts of distraction or writer's block will sometimes delay replies.  Don't be afraid to give me a a poke via PM about that or any other thing.
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

151 Posts
30 Threads

Welcome, Isandhlwahna! And thanks again for helping me out with the location - even if it's a fictional town, it *should* be something that somehow belongs in Massachusetts, which isn't all that obvious from the other side of the ocean.
slippery puppy

Image Credits: Mistery08

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Height:
Plotter:
Characters: Alix Hayes

6 Posts
3 Threads

Hello, nice to meet you!

I've lived in MA too, I just got out as fast as I could. Smile Short list of people who did not have a good time! I'm not too far away, though.

Short posts and scene goals are completely my jam, so I think we'll get along great RP-wise.