Player: Willowleafs
Date of Birth: 17-02-1979
Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6'4" (1.93 m)
Plotter: LINK
Characters:

34 Posts
3 Threads

A rather regular Tuesday, mid September, around 2pm. A short video is just uploaded to the "Web of Weirdness" site. It's creator, the known Bigfoot 'hunter' BigRedIrishman, the digital alter-ego of one Matthew O'Hara.

[Video shows the familiar green glow of night-time video so synonymous with Matthew's work. There's a full-screen shot of Matthew's bearded face.] Hello, fellow enthusiasts of the Sasquatch persuasion. I've been away for a while, due to a move. But now, I'm back. From the not before explored wilds surrounding the town of Sandsbridge, Massachusetts, I'll be bringing you your familiar fix of videos in my on-going quest to find our big-footed, hairy buddies. Stay tuned to this channel, there will be fresh material over the coming weekend.

[Video then shows a slow pan of the surrounding area, Matt's tent, the creek and the woods, before cutting out.]

The video is time-stamped for the previous evening.
Cryptozoology sound nicer than crackpot. But it lacks the scientific method. I hope to bring 'm together. Some day.

Matthew speaks in sienna.
Field Biologist

Image Credits:

Player: Willowleafs
Date of Birth: 17-02-1979
Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6'4" (1.93 m)
Plotter: LINK
Characters:

34 Posts
3 Threads

That weekend, there was indeed a full, hour -long video chronicling Matthew's nightly 'adventures' in the wilder area surrounding Sandsbridge, combined with some footage of the city by daylight that he shot on his way back, just to frame where he was, and how the town sat within the area. Some parts of it, he was a bit over-enthusiastic, only to temper it himself by explaining that what he really had heard turned out to be owls, and deer scattering. All in all, it was a pretty standard video for Matthew. Well, except that he really was visibly, and audibly, excited with the area.
Cryptozoology sound nicer than crackpot. But it lacks the scientific method. I hope to bring 'm together. Some day.

Matthew speaks in sienna.