Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:
Characters:

1 Posts
1 Threads

Hi! 

I'm candidAssault, or causticAccolade, but feel free to call me CA or Candy or Caustic or really whatever takes your fancy. I live in the UK, and I've been roleplaying for the last four years, although mostly on Tumblr and chat-based platforms or in tabletops, so being in a forum game is a first for me. I'm used to various flavours of mystery or murder, and so my characters, whom I keep track of in a meticulously organised spreadsheet, all have a little shade of that in them - I hope to have fun playing whichever ones I bring here with all of you. 

I can sometimes be a little facetious or tongue-in-cheek with my narration - too much Lemony Snicket - so do bear with me. Also, if my posts ever start looking like a truck carrying several tons of commas was upended in a horrible traffic accident, swat me over the head with a newspaper. While I am in GMT, I wouldn't put too much stock in that, I took my circadian rhythm out back of a shed and shot it in the head long ago. Okay, I think I've rambled enough, so to put an end to this trainwreck of an introduction, it's nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to roleplaying here!
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

153 Posts
30 Threads

I'll say it again: welcome to Built on Sand!

Looking forwards to meet any character you're going to create!
New Blood

Image Credits: Me, by myself

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: Him/He
Height:
Plotter:
Characters:

11 Posts
1 Threads

Heya CA. Smile
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee