×
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Open Cbox
[TOGGLE SIDEBAR]

Police stuff
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

151 Posts
31 Threads

#1
Okay, plotting in more than two by PM is a mess, so let's continue here. As I said, one of you or both should interview who you know, I'll leave the details to you, though. The interview with the neighbour (or receptionist, or both) can happen offscreen, for what I'm concerned, however if you want to RP it - and the exploration to the hotel - I'll be there for you! As for police organization, it's established you're both on the case. Since you're PCs you get to do all the interesting tasks.
Reply
Junior Member

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters: Steele

11 Posts
1 Threads

#2
The PC curse...

I guess the Duck will be the head honcho who gets to deal with the grumpy. Good cop/bad cop hijinx?

I'd like a scene where they're told of their assignment in-game?
Reply
Junior Member

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters:

5 Posts
1 Threads

#3
Can do, so you want to be the good cop ? XD
Reply
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

151 Posts
31 Threads

#4
Do you want an NPC boss that tells you that? For the it's going, Duck found papers on the table, and then both of you stumbled on Smithson who already knew everything. We can use the following of that scene for a similar purpose, if you like. Because there all of you kind of knows something, but it's never explicitly stated.
Reply
Junior Member

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters: Steele

11 Posts
1 Threads

#5
Haaaa

That would backfire in great ways. Poor suspects. We should probably have the assignment happen after our lunch date thread?

I assume Featherstone sent you that PM from me, agreeing with the plan on how to handle our suspect?
Reply
Junior Member

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters:

5 Posts
1 Threads

#6
Which one was that ?
Reply
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

151 Posts
31 Threads

#7
Guys, forwarding PMs is the best way to lose them. Better if you resume here... and Duck, I believe you already knew you were on the case?
Reply
Junior Member

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters:

5 Posts
1 Threads

#8
I do, just confused a bit (working on the side, trying to find a good way to intorduce the late stona age to year 5 kids), so Im taking a bit longer to brain.
Reply
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

151 Posts
31 Threads

#9
Good luck with both tasks, and take your time to brain. Smile
Reply
Junior Member

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters: Steele

11 Posts
1 Threads

#10
Oh!

Well, I said that we should probably send a letter to our suspect and ask for them to come to the station for some questioning!
Reply
Junior Member

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters:

5 Posts
1 Threads

#11
Ah, yeah, that should work.
Reply
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

151 Posts
31 Threads

#12
You can write one in Miscellaneous, if you feel inspired. Smile Or you can start a thread at the police station, where you're waiting for him. Or... something. ^^
Reply
Junior Member

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters: Steele

11 Posts
1 Threads

#13
After we finish our dinner date to avoid time paradoxes!
Reply
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

151 Posts
31 Threads

#14
Ok, for any of you who wants to continue the investigation, here's what we have:
- your men have asked questions to neighbors and such. Who wants to listen to them?
N.B.: Bob's player isn't around, so I've been allowed to deliver his info through some other character. I'm assuming he had a talk with one of your cops.
- Mr. Sargent was friends with the victim. He'd like to talk to you (his assistant isn't around so he'll do the job by himself).
- Janet could tell you something about those strange critters in the victim's bloodstream.
So, just waiting for you!
Reply
Junior Member

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters: Steele

11 Posts
1 Threads

#15
Steele would be listening to cop talk! He was also going to ask Janet about the bugs when/if she's properly cleared of any suspicion. We have that one last thing, anyone else who wants to get in on that? Steele can definitely join if you need an ugly mug scowling over your shoulder or something.
Reply
Administrator

Image Credits: WerbeFabrik

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns: She/Her
Height:
Plotter:

151 Posts
31 Threads

#16
Okay, if you like it I'll start a thread about police stuff. Or do you want to open the scene?
Reply
Junior Member

Image Credits:

Player:
Date of Birth:
Pronouns:
Height:
Plotter:
Characters: Steele

11 Posts
1 Threads

#17
I think it would make sense for you to set the scene for cop talk! If you want, in case it would make it for a better set-up, you can already write Steele in. He probably just came in and all. Which day would this be? Later the same day after our dinner date or on some other day?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)